The intention with the women’s retreat is to open an incredibly Gentle space, where the minds, bodies and beings of women coming together can take a journey of immersing in the Waters of Her, with good space to digest and enjoy in between attending sessions.
Based on that, the estimate is, that 1 session a 2,5 hours/day is Enough to ensure that every woman can Keep Up and take responsibility and care for what arises in the sessions as well as Enjoy the Beauty and Grace of Nari Sanctuary and the surrounding nature.
Possible dates: 20-27 Jan 2023 or 10-17th Feb – 2023
Place: Nari Sanctuary, Risbækvej 3B, 4791 Borre, Møn Island, Denmark
Exchange with self-catering (we cook and take care together):
– Bed in double-room: 3.500 DKK (470 EUR)*
– Bed in sleeping hall: 3.150 DKK (425 EUR)*
*plus self-catered food – app. 10 EUR/day (collective shopping, cooking and cleaning – split of shopping bill in the end if retreat)
– Access to toilet/shower (bring own towel/s)
– Bed & bedding – duvet, pillow, sheets and covers (tenting/van excluded)
– Free Access to Nari communal spaces, hall and gardens
– Daily sessions during retreat – alongside the natural flow of enjoying in forest and beach trips, rest by fireplace, cooking together, alone-time, Silence, dancing together and more.
The deposit will be 100 EUR (750 DKK) – which is to be paid on booking and is non-refundable. The rest is exchanged at arrival for the retreat. Booking will be handled after settling of dates.
Next Step is that we need to have the dates settled. This is only possible if you give notice which of the suggested dates (if any) are possible for your participation.
Please answer via the form below: