The intention with the Women’s Network Retreat is for the women journeying together in the Online “Wise Women’s Network” to meet, enjoy and journey together in an incredibly Gentle space, where the minds, bodies and beings of women coming together can take a journey of immersing in the Waters of Her, with good space to digest and enjoy in between attending sessions.
During the retreat, we will meet for a 2,5 hours pr. day and otherwise deepen together in nature, cosy and silent spaces – enjoying each others gifts and presence. 1 session is Enough to ensure that every woman can Keep Up, take responsibility and care for what arises in the sessions as well as Enjoy the Beauty and Grace of Nari Sanctuary, the women and surrounding nature.
If you are not yet in the online women’s group, but would like to enter this space, a pre-requisite is participation in minimum 2 sessions online with the women’s network, prior to sign-up for the women’s retreat.
Dates: or 10-17th Feb – 2023
Place: Nari Sanctuary, Risbækvej 3B, 4791 Borre, Møn Island, Denmark
Exchange with self-catering (we shop, cook and take care together):
– Bed in double-room: 3.700 DKK (500 EUR)*
– Bed in sleeping hall: 3.500 DKK (470 EUR)*
*additional to the exchange is food – estimated app. 10 EUR/day (for collective shopping, cooking and cleaning – with equal split of shopping-bill in the end of retreat)
– Access to toilet/shower (bring own towel/s)
– Bed & bedding – duvet, pillow, sheets and covers (tenting/van excluded)
– Free Access to Nari communal spaces, hall and gardens
– Daily 2,5 hour session with Pema during retreat – alongside the natural flow of enjoying in forest and beach trips, rest by fireplace, cooking together, alone-time, Silence, dancing together and more.
The deposit will be 100 EUR (750 DKK) – which is to be paid on booking and is non-refundable. The rest is exchanged at arrival for the retreat.